domingo, 2 de novembro de 2008

Beautiful song by Cynthia Scott: Dream for One Bright World

Hello
What a year....I don't know about you but I am exhausted with all that is going on.
Please help me to share this vision .....click on my original song below (or cut and paste the link if no sound). If we are in agreement in this message.... please forward to all on your mailing list and beyond....LET'S SHARE THIS.... DREAM FOR ONE BRIGHT WORLD. This is just one of the unfinished songs on my upcoming CD of all original tunes called Just A Singer. I just thought, this one might get us in the mood for Tuesday. Nov. 4.
....again PLEASE. FORWARD THIS SONG TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST...IT WOULD SPREAD THE WORD.
Cynthia
PS Would love to get this song to the OBAMA campaign...anyone out there with connections...Holler back
If it sounds like I am pleading here...I guess I am

http://web.me.com/cscottsing/dream/cynthiascott.html

Jazz singer Cynthia Scott was a Raelette with Rae Charles and the first person to sing at the Rose Room at Lincoln Center at Wynton Marsalis's request

Nenhum comentário: