sexta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2009

Obama: I Read My Bad Press, Not Good Press

View source article

@ 5:05 pm by Walter Alarkon

President-elect Obama said he often reads bad press about himself and avoids the good press so that he can stay outside the information "bubble."

"I think it's important not to live in the bubble, so you've got to be open to outside information, particularly criticism," he told CNBC on Wednesday. "I'll tell you, I very rarely read good press. I often read bad press, not because I agree with it, but because I want to get a sense of, 'Are there areas where I'm falling short and I can do better?'"

When CNBC's John Harwood pointed out that he hasn't gotten much bad press, Obama said he's sure it's coming.

Read full article here

If that's truly the case, the PEOTUS is sure to have read this column in today's New York Times:

Published: January 9, 2009
President-elect Barack Obama explained why the nation needs aggressive action to deal with the economic crisis, and he’s right. But his economic plan falls well short of what’s needed.


Nenhum comentário: